What do I need to play
Updated Thursday January 25, 2018 by Nick Dreher.
Depending on the age of the player the following is suggestions on equipment.
Basic Recommended Equipment:
- Baseball Glove
- Bat (must meet each age groups bat requirement check the rules section for info)
- Baseball pants/Athletic Pants
- Baseball Spikes (shoes)
- Athletic Cup (if applicable)
- Batting Helmet with or without face guard (league does have spares)
- Water bottle/Drink
- Heart guard protector/shirt
- Batting Gloves
- Sports Equipment Bag
- Position specific equipment
- Sunflower Seeds (not necessary but fun)
- Dubble Bubble/Big League Chew Gum (not necessary but fun)
Dick's Sporting Goods is a supporter of Saxonburg Area Baseball Association and typically holds a 20% off day open to SABA players. Check the website and Social Media for more information.