What do I need to play

  • USABats

    USABats are now required for Farm League through Legion League. Saxonburg Area Baseball Association has worked to adopt the USABat standards. Pl... More
  • What do I need to play

    Depending on the age of the player the following is suggestions on equipment. Basic Recommended Equipment: Baseball Glove Bat (must m... More